Everything you need to grow fresh aromatic herbs on your kitchen windowsill all year round. Your indoor herb garden starts here.
A 15x18cm leakproof bag with instructions, clay pebbles, soil and a pack of organic seeds.
- Cut the Grow Bag, remove the soil and packet of seeds. Leave the clay pebbles in the bottom and fill with soil.
- Open the packet of seeds, sprinkle a few seeds on top of the soil and lightly cover with approx 0.5cm of soil.
- Keep the soil moist but be careful not to over-water (a spray bottle works well).
- Cover with the plastic bag and leave in a warm place with natural light but avoid direct sunlight. Check daily to make sure the soil is moist.
- When the seeds germinate (7-14 days), remove the plastic bag and keep in a naturally light spot.
- Add water when the soil appears dry. When the plants are mature, you will need to water them every day to ensure a good crop.