Everything you need to grow fresh aromatic herbs on your kitchen windowsill all year round. Your indoor herb garden starts here.
Cork pot (diameter 12cm, height 10.5cm), certified organic seeds, soil-less growing medium and clay pebbles for drainage, and growing instructions.
- Open the pot, remove the soil and the packet of seeds. Leave the clay pebbles in the bottom and fill with soil.
- Open the packet of seeds, sprinkle a few seeds (15-20) on top of the soil and lightly cover the seeds with approx 0.5cm of soil.
- Keep the soil moist but be careful not to over-water (a bottle with a spray nozzle works well).
- Cover with a plastic bag and leave in a warm place with natural light but avoid direct sunlight. Check daily to make sure the soil is moist.
- When the seeds germinate (7-14 days), remove the plastic bag and keep in a naturally light spot.
- Add water when the soil appears dry. When the plants are mature, you will need to water them every day to ensure a good crop.