A soft harmony of fig milk and camomile. A delicate fragrance for the home.
White matte glass container
Approximately 50 hours burning time
Made with a scented ecological wax resulting from recycled waste vegetable oils. This avoids the consumption of virgin raw materials.
The first burn is important. Burn for at least 2 hours and ensure the wax pool reaches the edge of the glass container to avoid 'tunnelling'. Trim the wick to approximately 5mm each time you light your candle.
Top: orange, grapefruit
Middle: fig, green leaves
Base: sandalwood, musk
Environmental advantages of making candles from waste oils
- The raw material (oil and powder) is 100% vegetable in origin (vegan product)
- Low electricity consumption in manufacture (two minutes in a microwave)
- No trace of allergens, heavy metals or carcinogenic elements
- Pure cotton wicks which have no traces of lead
- Energy efficient: slow and clean burning
- Last longer than paraffin candles which are made from petroleum
- Neutral carbon footprint, releasing no toxins
- Prevents the contamination of drains, groundwater, rivers and the sea
*Light only in supervised place. Only to be used by adults or under adult supervision. Keep away from children and pets. Always leave at least 10 cm between burning candles. Should not exceed 3h – 4h continuous burning.